Protecting your data
The security and reliability of our service is our number one priority. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and our infrastructure to ensure that best practices are followed in everything that we do.
- Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we follow all WordPress Code Standards in the plugins that we build and use. When technologies other than WordPress are used, we follow the best practices developed by the American Institute of CPAs and the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- In addition, we have an extensive internal review and Quality Assurance process in place specifically to prevent potential security vulnerabilities in external plugins / services that we use.
- Every Webified Digital Solutions Agency S.R.L. employee and contractor goes through background checks and an onboarding process that includes a trial period where access to customer data is provided only when working directly under the supervision of another staff member.
- All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job. We use dual factor authentication for all critical systems and communications services, and automatically log all staff activity using an internal logging tool, Google G Suite features, and Amazon Cloud Trail.
- All staff, including any contractors, undergo initial training to ensure proper understanding of all security-related processes. Staff regularly attend industry conferences and otherwise stay informed of best practices and relevant trends. Staff review and agree, in writing, to all policies and procedures annually.
- We only use third-party services, such as Amazon Web Services, that are fully vetted and adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices.
Data Breach Procedures
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
3rd Party Service Provider Certifications
We use a number of third-party services to provide our services. We have vetted these services and have confirmed that they adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices. We have included links to the certifications for each service below.